- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
What skills should I put on my resume for accounting?
Accounting Skills You Need to Succeed On the Job
- General business knowledge. The roles of accounting and finance professionals are expanding.
- Up-to-date technology expertise.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Customer service orientation.
- Specialized experience.
What are accounting skills?
Key skills for accountants
- ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- business acumen and interest.
- organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- teamworking ability.
- communication and interpersonal skills.
- proficiency in IT.
How do you list skills on a resume?
List of 10 soft skills to include on a resume. See examples of how to describe them.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Conflict Resolution.
What skills do you need to work in finance?
Here are 10 finance must-haves that will put you in prime position for a promising career in finance.
- Training and education.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate.
- Aptitude for financial reporting.
- Analytical know-how.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of IT software.
- Management experience.