What that means is your years of relevant teaching experience will ultimately determine the length of your resume.
If you have less than three or four years of teaching experience and no other work experience, the general rule is that you should only need one page.
What looks good on a teachers resume?
10 Awesome Tips for the Best Teacher Resume
- Numbers numbers numbers.
- A teacher resume emphasizes certifications and awards.
- 3. Make sure your skills section is specific.
- Only list recent jobs.
- Show that you’re a tech wiz.
- Use those action verbs.
- Include a cover letter.
- Keep it short.
How many pages should a resume be?
A resume should be 1 page for most, 2 for some, and more for a few. It depends who you’re up against. If someone else can prove they fit the job in one page, use one.
How do you write a resume for a teacher with no experience?
How to Make a Great Resume With No Work Experience for the First Time
- Add a heading statement.
- Stick to a chronological resume format.
- Include necessary technical details.
- Highlight your achievements and accomplishments.
- Underline your education and relevant skills.