- What kind of work experience is required for IIM?
- Is work experience necessary for IIM Bangalore?
- Can a fresher get into IIM?
- Can MBA be done without work experience?
- Which IIM is best for freshers?
- How much CGPA is required for IIM?
- Can I join IIM after 12th?
- Can average student get into IIM?
- What is salary after MBA from IIM?
- Can I get into IIM without cat?
- How can I get MBA from IIM?
- What should I do to get into IIM?
The application form does ask for work experience details but it is not mandatory.
However, during the final selection of candidates, work experience is given some weightage by the IIMs.
IIMs have been known to have a mixed batch comprising of both fresh graduates and students with work experience.
What kind of work experience is required for IIM?
If you have work experience between 2 to 3 years in supervisory cadre, you will be awarded weightage by IIMs in admission. Please remember no IIM gives any weightage to the work experience of less than 6 months.
Is work experience necessary for IIM Bangalore?
As per the selection criteria of IIMs, there is no specific weightage allotted to the ‘Work Ex’ part in the IIM selection process. Work experience is recommended but not mandatory for selection.
Can a fresher get into IIM?
Try to score exceptionally well and it can negate you being a fresher. Yes definitely you can get into all IIMs except IIM B which prefer work experience students a lot. Even in some of the best colleges like IIM A and C they prefer freshers over work experienced students.
Can MBA be done without work experience?
If you want to pursue MBA without any work experience then it is not recommended. First of all, most of the top business school ask for at least 2 years of work experience for better chance of the admission. MBA is about quality and not quantity. You can only get the desired quality by getting the work experience.
Which IIM is best for freshers?
The IIM-A placement process focuses on facilitating the best fit for students and recruiters rather than the quickest fit. A lot of entrepreneurs are also being built from IIMA and it gives the best exposure in the country for sure. Public perception is that it is the best IIM overall, hence best for Freshers.
How much CGPA is required for IIM?
1. A candidate applying for CAT exam must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. 2. The minimum percentage required for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) category is 45% or equivalent CGPA.
Can I join IIM after 12th?
Now get Admission into IIM directly after Class XII. IIM aspirants will not have to wait for a Graduation Degree anymore as IIM Indore has launched a Integrated 5 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management with the eligibility for the same being Class 12th.
Can average student get into IIM?
So, yes, IIM Calcutta has a lot of average students considering only academics. But, an average student cannot make it to IIM Calcutta. Average in CAT according to the definition of average is 50 Percentile. If you already screwed your 10th, 12th, and Grad academics, the chances of making it to IIMs is difficult.
What is salary after MBA from IIM?
In 2011, the average salary received by the one-year batch at IIM-Calcutta was Rs 19.66 lakh, and Rs 20 lakh at IIM-Bangalore. The placement of the one-year full-time MBA graduates at IIMs is better than that of those graduating other one-year full-time MBAs in India.
Can I get into IIM without cat?
If you are a PIO or an NRI and have written GMAT, you can get in to an IIM without CAT ! PGDM B-schools have option to accept any of the 6 national tests: CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA or GMAT. Top Private Universities like NMIMS and Symbiosis International University, XUB hold their own exam.
How can I get MBA from IIM?
To get admission in MBA program in IIMs you need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. You need to appeared for CAT/GMAT Examination to get admission in IIMs. You are short listed for personal interviews from among candidates who have a valid CAT/GMAT score.
What should I do to get into IIM?
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.