17 Top-Paying Jobs With a 2-Year Degree
- Air traffic controller. Median salary: $124,540.
- Computer programmer. Median salary: $82,240.
- Radiation therapist. Median salary: $80,570.
- Nuclear technician. Median salary: $80,370 per year.
- Nuclear medicine technologist. Median salary: $75,660.
- Dental hygienist. Median salary: $74,070.
- Registered nurse.
- Web developer.
What degrees take 2 years?
A 2-year degree program most commonly results in an associate’s degree, and these degrees may be earned at community, technical, and vocational colleges. A 4-year degree, in comparison, is most commonly awarded as a bachelor’s degree at a college or university.
What is the best associate’s degree to get?
10 High-Paying Jobs With an Associate Degree
- Radiation Therapist. Median pay: $80,160.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Median pay: $69,650.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant. Median pay: $59,010.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Web Developer.
- Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Cardiovascular Technologist or Technician.
- Respiratory Therapists.
Is it possible to get a bachelors in 2 years?
A bachelor’s degree will typically take 4 years of sitting in class. But testing out of classes (credit by exam) and 8-week online classes are the turbo-boost needed to finish your bachelor’s degree in 2 years. You still complete a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year.
What jobs can I get with a 2 year business degree?
The data helped us identify 10 common associate business degree jobs in this field.
- Customer service associate.
- Retail sales workers.
- Assistant store manager.
- Administrative assistant.
- Store manager.
- Relationship banker.
- Sales consultant.
- Sales support specialist.