17 Top-Paying Jobs With a 2-Year Degree
- Air traffic controller. Median salary: $124,540.
- Computer programmer. Median salary: $82,240.
- Radiation therapist. Median salary: $80,570.
- Nuclear technician. Median salary: $80,370 per year.
- Nuclear medicine technologist. Median salary: $75,660.
- Dental hygienist. Median salary: $74,070.
- Registered nurse.
- Web developer.
What associate degree pays the most?
10 High-Paying Jobs With an Associate Degree
- Radiation Therapist. Median pay: $80,160.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Median pay: $69,650.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant. Median pay: $59,010.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Web Developer.
- Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Cardiovascular Technologist or Technician.
- Respiratory Therapists.
What career takes 2 years of college?
- Registered Nurses. Though nursing programs can vary in their time requirements, many of the two-year nursing programs can lead to high-paying jobs.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Computer Support Specialists.
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging and X-Ray Technicians.
- Web Designer.
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
Is it possible to get a bachelors in 2 years?
A bachelor’s degree will typically take 4 years of sitting in class. But testing out of classes (credit by exam) and 8-week online classes are the turbo-boost needed to finish your bachelor’s degree in 2 years. You still complete a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year.
What are the easiest high paying jobs?
What Constitutes an Easy Job That Pays Well?
- Graphic Designer.
- Garbage or Recycling Collector.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Massage Therapist.
- Long-Haul Truck Driver.
- Public Transit Operator. There aren’t too many easy jobs that pay well without experience or prior training, but this one typically does.