What jobs can I do after MBA?
The 10 Best Jobs for MBA Graduates
- Chief Technology Officer.
- Computer and Information Systems Manager.
- Financial Manager.
- Health Services Manager.
- High-End Management Consultant.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
- Investment Banker.
- Investment Fund Manager.
What can I do after MBA in marketing?
Some of the other courses you can do after MBA in Marketing
- PGDMM (Post Graduate Development in Marketing Management)
- Sales and Marketing certified program.
- PGDCMM (PG Diploma in Capital Market Management)
- CS (Company Secretary)
- PGDCA (PG Diploma in computer Applications)
- CBM (Program in Certified Bank Manager)
What can I do after MBA finance?
Top 10 Short Term Courses After MBA Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) This is not a short-term course, but it can be done parallel to MBA.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- FLIP Certifications.
- Financial Risk Manager(FRM)
- NCFM Certifications.
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading.
Is getting an MBA worth it?
When Is an MBA Worth It. An MBA is only worth the expense, time, and effort when the graduate plans to work in a business-related field, in management, or as a company founder. For those working in other industries, unless they are in management or leadership roles, an MBA may not be useful.