- What kind of jobs can you get with an associate of arts degree?
- What does an associate of arts degree mean?
- What can I do with an arts degree?
- What is the difference between AA and AS?
- What major is associate of arts?
- Are associate degrees worth it?
- Is an associates in general studies worth anything?
- What can I do after graduation in arts?
- What art jobs are in demand?
- What art major makes the most money?
- What jobs can you get with an AS degree?
- What do I need for an AA degree?
- What is an AS degree?
What kind of jobs can you get with an associate of arts degree?
What Kind of Jobs Can You Get with an Associate of Arts Degree?
- What is an associate of arts degree?
- Opportunities that await degree holders:
- Salary potential:
- Human Resource Assistant:
- Operations Assistant:
- Account Executive:
- Creative Assistant:
What does an associate of arts degree mean?
An Associate of Arts degree is an undergraduate academic degree earned by people who complete courses in the social sciences, humanities and business fields.
What can I do with an arts degree?
The Bachelor of Arts provides you with the necessary academic and intellectual foundation for graduate coursework in disciplines as varied as law, medicine, teaching, journalism, international relations, and media.
Roles in this category include:
- Urban planner.
What is the difference between AA and AS?
Both the associate of arts degree (A.A.) and the associate of science degree (A.S.) signify that a student has completed coursework comparable to the first few years of a bachelor’s degree. They are both primarily transfer degrees, with neither requiring specific technical training.
What major is associate of arts?
The Associate in Arts degree is a good choice for future education, social science (history, psychology, sociology, economics, business, etc.), liberal arts (languages, English, fine arts, etc.) majors, or a professional school that requires a strong liberal arts background.
Are associate degrees worth it?
An associate degree is relatively affordable, and if you choose to go on to pursue a bachelor’s degree, you’re already halfway there. According to the BLS, people with associate degrees have better prospects for employment and earnings than those who have taken some college courses but haven’t received a degree.
Is an associates in general studies worth anything?
Is A General Studies Degree Worth It? The major advantage of a general studies program is that it offers students the opportunity to explore their interests while simultaneously preparing them for a wide variety of careers. Students who earn a degree in general studies have numerous career options.
What can I do after graduation in arts?
To help them out we have compiled all the traditional as well as new career choices that an Arts Graduate has after completing their BA degree.
- Master of Arts / MA.
- B.Ed / Bachelor of Education.
- Diploma Courses.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration).
- MSc IT (Master of Science in Information Technology) etc.
What art jobs are in demand?
If you are one of those people, the Bureau of Labor Statistics lists six in-demand careers in which you can use your art skills.
- Museum Curator, Technician or Conservator.
- Set and Exhibit Designers.
- Landscape Architects.
- Interior Designer.
What art major makes the most money?
Best Jobs For Art Majors by Salary Potential
|Rank||Job Title||Most Common Major|
|1||Creative Director||Graphic Design|
|2||Design Director, Interior Design||Interior Design|
|3||Interaction Designer||Graphic Design|
|4||Design Manager||Graphic Design|
21 more rows
What jobs can you get with an AS degree?
Jobs You Can Get With an Associate Degree
- Physical Therapist Assistants. andresr / Getty Images.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants. FredFroese / Getty Images.
- Ultrasound Technician. Hero Images / Getty Images.
- Respiratory Therapists. Hispanolistic / Getty Images.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Veterinary Technicians.
- Geologic and Petroleum Technicians.
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants.
What do I need for an AA degree?
Common requirements for graduation from an associate degree program include successful completion of all needed coursework and a minimum GPA. Students may also need to earn a minimum grade in general education courses, such as math and English, and complete courses that meet cultural diversity requirements.
What is an AS degree?
Associate degree. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An associate degree is an undergraduate degree awarded, primarily in the United States, after a course of post-secondary study lasting two or three years. It is a level of qualification between a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree.