Then, with your two-year degree or technical education, you could land one of these high-paying jobs.
- Dental hygienist.
- Air traffic controller.
- Avionics technician.
- Web developer.
- Computer network support specialist.
- Geological and petroleum technicians.
- Chemical technicians.
- Funeral service workers.
Is it possible to get a bachelors in 2 years?
A bachelor’s degree will typically take 4 years of sitting in class. But testing out of classes (credit by exam) and 8-week online classes are the turbo-boost needed to finish your bachelor’s degree in 2 years. You still complete a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year.
What is the highest paying job with a 2 year degree?
Highest Paying 2-Year Degrees
|Rank||Major||Mid-Career Pay Median salary for alumni w/degrees in this subject; 10+ years work experience|
|2||Networks & Telecommunications||$97,300|
|3||Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE)||$80,800|
|4||Construction Project Management||$78,800|
21 more rows
What career takes 2 years of college?
- Registered Nurses. Though nursing programs can vary in their time requirements, many of the two-year nursing programs can lead to high-paying jobs.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Computer Support Specialists.
- Diagnostic Medical Imaging and X-Ray Technicians.
- Web Designer.
- Physical Therapy Assistant.
What do you call a 2 year college degree?
A 2-year degree is called an associate degree and can be an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) degree. This differs from a bachelor degree, which requires 4 years of courses. Students can receive associate degrees from community, technical and junior colleges.