List of 10 soft skills to include on a resume. See examples of how to describe them.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Conflict Resolution.
How do you list software skills on a resume?
50+ Computer Skills Hiring Managers Want In Resumes
- Basic Computer Skills. Typing. Word Processing.
- Hardware. Cabling. Servers.
- Software. Software Development.
- Graphic Design & Word Processing. Graphic Manipulation.
- Spreadsheets & Databases. MS Excel.
- IT Support. Client Server Management.
- Marketing. Digital Marketing.
Do I need a skills section on my resume?
Benefits of A Skills Section
Skills are certainly something you should have on your resume. However, you may be wondering if it’s worth it to break them out into a separate section. Almost always, the answer is yes. It will also catch the eye of any hiring manager looking at the resume.
How do you put language skills on a resume?
Include Skills or Languages section on the top of your resume, after the summary, if your language skills are related to the position you are applying or will benefit the employer. Put this section lower on your resume, after your related Work Experience and Education sections, if the language is simply a bonus.