17 Top-Paying Jobs With a 2-Year Degree
- Air traffic controller. Median salary: $124,540.
- Computer programmer. Median salary: $82,240.
- Radiation therapist. Median salary: $80,570.
- Nuclear technician. Median salary: $80,370 per year.
- Nuclear medicine technologist. Median salary: $75,660.
- Dental hygienist. Median salary: $74,070.
- Registered nurse.
- Web developer.
What is the highest paying 2 year degree?
Then, with your two-year degree or technical education, you could land one of these high-paying jobs.
- Dental hygienist.
- Air traffic controller.
- Avionics technician.
- Web developer.
- Computer network support specialist.
- Geological and petroleum technicians.
- Chemical technicians.
- Funeral service workers.
What is the best associate’s degree to get?
10 High-Paying Jobs With an Associate Degree
- Radiation Therapist. Median pay: $80,160.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Median pay: $69,650.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant. Median pay: $59,010.
- Dental Hygienist.
- Web Developer.
- Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Cardiovascular Technologist or Technician.
- Respiratory Therapists.
Is it possible to get a bachelors in 2 years?
A bachelor’s degree will typically take 4 years of sitting in class. But testing out of classes (credit by exam) and 8-week online classes are the turbo-boost needed to finish your bachelor’s degree in 2 years. You still complete a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior year.
What degree is 2 years of college?
A 2-year degree program most commonly results in an associate’s degree, and these degrees may be earned at community, technical, and vocational colleges. A 4-year degree, in comparison, is most commonly awarded as a bachelor’s degree at a college or university.