10 Most Affordable Accredited Online Colleges
- #3 WESTERN GOVERNORS UNIVERSITY.
- #4 UT AT PERMIAN BASIN.
- #5 AMERICAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITY.
- #6 AMRIDGE UNIVERSITY.
- #7 MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY.
- #8 CHADRON STATE COLLEGE. TUITION: $7,384.
- #9 THOMAS EDISON STATE UNIVERSITY. TUITION: $7,519.
- #10 WEST TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY. TUITION: $7,935.
Cheapest Colleges in America by Out of State Tuition
|Out of State Tuition||College||Rating|
|$660 Out of State Tuition||1) Dine College Arizona, Public Not For Profit||n/a|
|$1,776 Out of State Tuition||2) Turtle Mountain Community College North Dakota, Private Not For Profit||n/a|
18 more rowsCheck out these five cheap and tuition free programs to get your school on for less:
- #1 Competency Based Degrees – Cheap.
- #2 Straighter Line College – Really Cheap.
- #3 University of the People – Tuition Free.
- #4 College Works Program – Tuition Free.
- #5 Federal Pell Grant Program – Tuition Free.
Top 25 Cheap Online Theology and Christian Studies Degree Programs (Bachelor’s)
- Warner University.
- The King’s University.
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Barclay College.
- Morthland College.
- Lancaster Bible College.
- Dallas Christian College.
- Southwestern Adventist University.
What is easiest bachelor’s degree to obtain?
Easiest College Degrees
- English Literature. The hardest part about an English Literature degree is the need to read, a lot.
- Creative Writing. For those that enjoy writing, this is a shoe-in major.
- Language/Linguistic- Based Majors.
- Communications & PR.
What is the least expensive university in the United States?
25 Cheapest State Universities and Colleges
- Sitting Bull College, ND $938.
- South Texas College $1,317.
- University of Texas-Pan American $1,646.
- Indian River State College $2,138.
- California State University-Dominguez Hills $2,451.
- California State University-Los Angeles $3,263.
- Elizabeth City State University, NC $3,335.
How much does online bachelor degree cost?
While the total average cost of traditional degree programs is around $85,000, an online degree only costs an average of $30,000 to complete, making it much more affordable. Some online programs also offer an accelerated format, which can also reduce the amount of time it takes to earn a degree.
Who has the cheapest online tuition?
2019 Most Affordable Online Colleges & Degrees
|# 1||#1 Georgia Southwestern State University||$3,855|
|# 2||#2 Aspen University||$5,850|
|# 3||#3 Fort Hays State University||$4,316|
|# 4||#4 Valdosta State University||$4,395|
21 more rows