Interviewer: “Why do you think you are qualified for this position?” OK answer: “I am qualified for this position because I have the skills you need and the experience to back it up.” Better answer: “I believe I am the most qualified for the job because I have completed 15 years in this field.
Why would you be a good fit for this position?
You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out from the crowd. Hiring you will make him look smart and make his life easier.
How do you answer why do you want to work here?
The hiring manager wants to:
- Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan.
- Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the job and will be motivated to perform if hired.
- Find out what you know about the company, industry, position (and if you took the time to research)
What are your weaknesses examples?
Some examples of weaknesses include:
- Perfectionism (Note: this can be a strength in many roles, so be sure you have an example of how perfectionism can be a problem to demonstrate that you’ve thought deeply about this trait)
- Shy/Not adept at public speaking.
What are your qualifications?
Qualifications include the education, experience, skills and personal qualities you bring to the table. Examples of qualifications include: college degree, license, excellent communication skills, ability to life 50 pounds, attention to detail, commitment to diversity, dependability and a positive attitude.