Can I get a job with a diploma?
Yes you can get a good job with handsome salary.
But the most important thing you need to do is to attain at much as possible the information and knowledge while pursuing your diplomas.
For instance, a diploma of nursing is offered as an alternative to an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree.
What is the difference between a degree and a diploma?
Difference Between Degree and Diploma. Generally, a degree course is offered by an autonomous college or university, whereas a diploma programme is provided by the educational institutions and even by colleges. On the contrary, a diploma course requires 1-2 years for completion.
Is a degree higher than a diploma?
The Diploma of Higher Education is a higher education award below the standard of a bachelor’s degree, at the same level as a Foundation Degree. The Higher National Diploma is a vocational qualification at the same level.
Which diploma course is best for job?
20 Most Popular Job Oriented Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Preventive & Promotive Healthcare. This is one of the best job oriented diploma course.
- Diploma in Paithani Handicraft & Modern Garments.
- Diploma in Archives Keeping.
- Certification in Finance and Accounts.
- Diploma in Education Technology.
- Bachelor of Tourism Studies.
- PG Diploma in Instructional Design.